- vt. 概括；归纳；普及
- 1.How can the movements generalise and how will the different ideas within them be clarified?
- 2.Before teaching them new contents, I always generalise and summarise carefully, aim for the method is popular, intelligible and easy to remember.
- 3.The reason it is so difficult to generalise about expenses is that each company has its own moral code and each individual has his or her understanding of how to interpret that code.
- 1.speak or write in generalities
- 2.draw from specific cases for more general cases
- 3.cater to popular taste to make popular and present to the general public; bring into general or comm
- 4.become systemic and spread throughout the body