- n. 满意；喜悦；使人满意之事
- n. satisfaction
- 1.The immediate gratification bias describes decision makers who tend to want immediate rewards and to avoid immediate costs.
- 2.While a life bent on instant pleasure and gratification offers some degree of happiness, it is ultimately unsatisfying on its own, he says.
- 3.On the flip side, we also postpone our gratification, our stated priorities, and our happiness, often convincing ourselves that "someday" will be better than today.
- 1.state of being gratified; great satisfaction
- 2.the act or an instance of satisfying
- 满足感; 满意; 奖金; 奖金报酬满意;
- Instant Gratification
- 即时满足; 即时满意; 及时行乐; 立即满足;
- biological gratification
- immediate gratification
- 即时满足; 立即的满足; 马上的满足;
- Delayed Gratification
- 延迟享乐; 延遲享樂; 延迟满足;