- n. 紧握；柄；支配；握拍方式；拍柄绷带
- 1.The frightened boy gripped his mother's hand.
- 2.US legislators need to take a grip of themselves.
- 3.I have the similar dream, missing grip your hand, my right side seat is empty now, disguises you is my.
- 1.the act of grasping
- 2.the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- 3.a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- 4.the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the
- 5.worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
- 6.a firm controlling influence
- 7.a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together; used to hold bobbed hair in place
- 1.hold fast or firmly
- 2.to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- 3.to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
- 握把; 夹头; 基本握杆法; 夹具;
- Dolly Grip
- 轮架场务; 摄影机车台场务; 摄影移动车操纵人员; 摄影移动车工;
- cable grip
- 电缆夹; 电缆钳; 电缆握套，电缆钳; 电缆扣;
- forehand grip
- 正手握拍法; 正手握拍; 正手握拍 法;
- Loose grip
- 松握， 轻握; 轻握;