- n. 根据，理由（ground的复数形式）；基础；地面；运动场地
- 1.The boxer grounded his opponent.
- 2.Stir the coffee to settle the grounds.
- 3.By that time the grounds were largely as they appear today.
- 1.your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief
- 2.the enclosed land around a house or other building
- 3.a tract of land cleared for some special purposes (recreation or burial etc.)
- 4.a justification for something existing or happening
- 5.sediment that has settled at the bottom of a liquid
- 运动场地; 根据，理由; 证据; 理由;
- humanitarian grounds
- Hunting Grounds
- 活尸战场; 猎场;
- Feeding Grounds
- Training grounds