- n. 守卫；警戒；护卫队；防护装置
- 1.Troops were reported to be guarding the key points there.
- 2.Knowledge is power guard it well.
- 3.The guard rebounded off the backboard.
- 1.a person who keeps watch over something or someone
- 2.the person who plays that position on a football team
- 3.a device designed to prevent injury
- 4.a posture of defence in boxing or fencing
- 5.the person who plays the position of guard on a basketball team
- 6.a group of men who escort and protect some important person
- 7.a precautionary measure warding off impending danger or damage or injury etc.
- 8.the duty of serving as a sentry
- 9.a position on the line of scrimmage
- 10.a position on a basketball team
- 1.to keep watch over
- 2.watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect
- 3.protect against a challenge or attack
- 4.take precautions in order to avoid some unwanted consequence
- 后卫; 警戒; 护栏; 保护，防护装置;
- on guard
- 站岗,值班; 警惕，防范; 站岗，警戒; 站岗, 班;
- safety guard
- 安全保护装置; 安全罩; 安全防护板〔罩; 安全护栏;
- point guard
- 控球后卫; 组织后卫; 得分后卫; 组织后卫，也作控球后卫。;
- honor guard