- n. 咯咯声；汩汩声
- 1.The water gurgled as it ran down the plug-hole.
- 2.Instead, I heard only the sweet, soft gurgle of baby laughter.
- 3.Nothing beats that shriek of delight or gorgeous gurgle of joy.
- 1.the bubbling sound of water flowing from a bottle with a narrow neck
- 2.flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- 3.make sounds similar to gurgling water
- 4.drink from a flask with a gurgling sound
- 5.utter with a gurgling sound
- 咯咯地笑; 汩汩声; 作汩汩声; 泅水声;
- gate gurgle valve
- cackle chuck gurgle
- convivial festal festive frolic gurgle jocund upbeat