- n. 爱好；由衷的高兴；嗜好
- 1.Schoolmate Xie and schoolmates also narrated for the elementary students recently was holding in Paralympic Game's touching story, the children heard with gusto.
- 2.They were particularly upset that Asian rivals had been investing with more gusto in teaching young people mathematics and science, and in advanced scientific research.
- 3.With every play of Latin-influenced music on mainstream playlists, the listener hears the gusto and pride of the artist as they perform music of the genre belonging to their heritage.
- 1.vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment
- 爱好; 味道; 鉴赏力; 格仕陶;
- Mucho Gusto
- 久仰大名·发乐斯灯塔岛; 久仰大名; 黑色金属;
- con gusto
- 意〕有情趣地，有风韵地，风雅地。; 有趣味; 意] 有情趣地, 有风韵地, 风雅地.;
- with gusto
- loka gusto