- n. 砍，劈；出租马车
- 1.Many trees were hacked down.
- 2.Disks are a hack, not a design feature .
- 3.Using tools that hack or otherwise alter the World of Warcraft client or server software.
- 1.one who works hard at boring tasks
- 2.a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than p
- 3.a mediocre and disdained writer
- 4.a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- 5.a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- 6.an old or over-worked horse
- 7.a horse kept for hire
- 8.a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- 1.cut with a hacking tool
- 2.be able to manage or manage successfully
- 3.cut away
- 4.kick on the arms
- 5.kick on the shins
- 6.fix a computer program piecemeal until it works
- 7.significantly cut up a manuscript
- 8.cough spasmodically
- 打手犯规; 鹤嘴锄; 鹤嘴锄格架辅助天文钟; 船表;
- hack saw
- 弓锯; 弓形锯; 镀铬钢锯架; 锯弓;
- hack squat
- cut hack
- 急忙返回; 削减，缩减;
- Gary Hack
- 盖里·汉克; 加里·海克;