- n. 障碍；不利条件，不利的因素
- 1.He was handicapped by his height.
- 2.Poor eyesight is a handicap to a student.
- 3.Otherwise, it will handicap the development of economy as well as that of society.
- 1.the condition of being unable to perform as a consequence of physical or mental unfitness
- 2.advantage given to a competitor to equalize chances of winning
- 3.something immaterial that interferes with or delays action or progress
- 1.injure permanently
- 2.attempt to forecast the winner (especially in a horse race) and assign odds for or against a contest
- 3.put at a disadvantage
- 障碍; 残障; 不利条件; 差点;
- physical handicap
- 身体缺陷; 肢体伤残; 肢体弱能;
- congenital handicap
- handicap differential
- HANDICAP INDEX