- n. 伤害；损害
- 1.Her feelings were harmed by his words.
- 2.What kind of beloved would kill you, even if through unconscious harm?
- 3.If any man has done wrong, the harm is his own. But perhaps he has not done wrong.
- 1.any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- 2.the occurrence of a change for the worse
- 3.the act of damaging something or someone
- 1.cause or do harm to
- 伤害; 损伤; 损害; 车间;
- harm reduction
- 降低危害; 减少伤害; 减低伤害; 減少傷害;
- do harm
- 有害处，不利; 有害处; 有害; 损害;
- Harm Zebregs
- 驻新加坡代表哲布克; 哲布克;
- potential harm