- n. 严肃；刺耳；粗糙的事物
- 1.His voice is harshness.
- 2.For all its harshness and irrationality, it is the only world we've got.
- 3.The transition from the terminal's warm snugness to the harshness of the night outside was startling.
- 1.the roughness of a substance that causes abrasions
- 2.the quality of being unpleasant (harsh or rough or grating) to the senses
- 3.the quality of being cruel and causing tension or annoyance
- 4.excessive sternness
- 粗鲁态度; 粗糙的事物, 严肃, 刺耳; 严肃; 粗糙的事物;
- respiratory harshness
- to oppose each other with equal harshness