- n. 心脏；感情；勇气；心形；要点
- 1.You should heart what I said, or you will suffer for it.
- 2.I can see you in my heart.
- 3.If love is truth, then let it break my heart.
- 1.the locus of feelings and intuitions
- 2.the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contraction
- 3.the courage to carry on
- 4.an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- 5.the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- 6.an inclination or tendency of a certain kind
- 7.a plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventi
- 8.a firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal)
- 9.a positive feeling of liking
- 10.a playing card in the major suit that has one or more red hearts on it
- 心脏; 心形的; 心部; 心型;
- sweet heart
- 幸福接力棒; 幸福接力; 情人; 甜 心;
- heart attack
- 心脏病发作; 心脏病; 痛心一击; 心力衰竭，心脏病发作;
- Broken Heart
- 破碎的心; 伤心，绝望; 伤心, 绝望, 心碎; 风雨断肠人;
- heart specialist