- n. 心跳；情感
- 1.However, if mother is relaxed, baby will feel it through calmness of heartbeat and lower blood pressure.
- 2.You encounter rapid heartbeat, but you feel bad mood, you dream De Haokuai over time, you have to wait too long!
- 3.It is hardly surprising that poets and musicians have always felt at home there, for the land pulses with the heartbeat of humanity.
- 1.the rhythmic contraction and expansion of the arteries with each beat of the heart
- 2.a very short time (as the time it takes the eye blink or the heart to beat)
- 3.an animating or vital unifying force
- 心跳; 心动; 爱的心跳; 心跳;
- Heartbeat Sensor
- 心跳感应器; 心跳侦测器; 探测仪;
- Heartbeat Indicator
- heartbeat mechanism
- rapid heartbeat