- n. 高温；压力；热度；热烈
- 1.We were heated up after running for about one hour.
- 2.Since the bag is black, it absorbs heat from the sun.
- 3.Until that time, "good" heat treating is what we need.
- 1.a form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature
- 2.the presence of heat
- 3.the sensation caused by heat energy
- 4.the trait of being intensely emotional
- 5.applies to nonhuman mammals: a state or period of heightened sexual arousal and activity
- 6.a preliminary race in which the winner advances to a more important race
- 7.utility to warm a building
- 1.make hot or hotter
- 2.provide with heat
- 3.arouse or excite feelings and passions
- 4.gain heat or get hot
- 盗火线; 热火; 加热; 热，热量，加热，热学;
- Heat Transfer
- 传热学; 热传递; 传热; 热量传递;
- heat sink
- 散热器; 散热板; 散热片; 热壑;
- heat dissipation
- 热传; 散热; 热耗散; 热发散;
- heat loss
- 热损失; 耗热量; 热损耗，失热; 热（量）损失;