- n. 无能为力；无可奈何状态
- 1.The bad weather added to the helplessness of the shipwrecked sailors.
- 2.This may cause confusion, self doubt, and feelings of helplessness for a child.
- 3.I often feel a sense of helplessness in trying to counter the damage they cause when they abuse their privilege.
- 1.powerlessness revealed by an inability to act
- 2.the state of needing help from something
- 3.a feeling of being unable to manage
- 无助; 失助; 孤立无援; 无能为力;
- psychic helplessness
- earned helplessness
- Learned Helplessness
- 习得性无助; 习得无助; 习得无助感; 习得性无助感;
- Learning Helplessness