- adv. 迄今；至今
- 1.But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
- 2.Hitherto, the government has been unable to provide its police forces with sufficient pay and protection to make it worthwhile resisting the threats and blandishments of the traffickers.
- 3.Cash inducements to local officials are common in overseas shoots and such payments have hitherto been subject to only patchy scrutiny in Hollywood's notoriously opaque accounting system.
- 1.used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the pr
- 迄今; 至今; 迄今,至今; 迄今、至今;
- heretofore hereunto hitherto thus far
- as yet hitherto to this day up to the present yet