- adj. 性急的；易激动的；热情的
- 1.How to depress him hotheaded mood?
- 2.A wise man fears the LORD and shuns evil, but a fool is hotheaded and reckless.
- 3.And there is a hotheaded minority, at least, that does not believe the government when it says it had no choice.
- 1.quickly aroused to anger
- 2.characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation
- 性急的; 苍促的; 急躁的, 卤莽的;
- hotheaded impetuous impulsive
- ebullient hot hotheaded intense passional passionate tropical zealous
- brash cutty heady hot-brained hot-tempered hotheaded quick-tempered