- n. 废船；笨重的船；船体
- 1.An elephant hulked up suddenly before us.
- 2.Despite its two-ton, two-story-high hulk, this poor robot is living in its head.
- 3." He said, "There is a child, said after watching the film and I think I was Hulk, and I like the nickname, it is.
- 1.a very large person; impressive in size or qualities
- 2.a ship that has been wrecked and abandoned
- 1.appear very large or occupy a commanding position
- 绿巨人; 绿巨人浩克; 变形侠医; 绿色巨人;
- THE HULK
- 绿巨人; 绿巨人浩克; 绿巨人; 变形侠医;
- Planet Hulk
- 星球绿巨人; 浩克星球;
- quarantine hulk
- mooring hulk