- adj. 不谦虚的；不庄重的
- a. modest
- 1.Tell me, child. Was this touch immodest?
- 2.Not for his ego - the Welshman remains as immodest as ever, even with a new contract in his back pocket.
- 3.George Thomas, the school's head teacher, said the ban was necessary because some girls' skirts were impractical as well as immodest.
- 1.having or showing an exaggerated opinion of your importance, ability, etc
- 2.offending against sexual mores in conduct or appearance
- 不谦虚的; 不谦虚的：强烈地意识到自身的价值，对别人的价值却视而不见。;
- immodest immodestly
- immodest undignified