- adj. 无法攻取的；不受影响的；要塞坚固的；可以受孕的
- 1.Before World War II, the French regarded their Maginot Line as an impregnable bulwark against a German invasion.
- 2.Therefore, the family installs the company, if wants to be in an impregnable position in the intense market competition must seek some new breakthroughs.
- 3.He lived in excessive luxury, in a palace he believed impregnable, caring little or nothing for the two and three quarter million people who occupied Primordium.
- 1.able to withstand attack
- 2.capable of conceiving
- 3.incapable of being overcome, challenged or refuted
- 无法攻取的; 可浸透的; 能浸透的; 难攻陷的;
- impregnable pass
- Impregnable Quadrilateral
- Impregnable Fortress
- 入铁壁之砦; 铜墙铁壁;
- immune impervious impregnable