- adv. 不一致地
- 1.If the girl is inconsistently talking to you for hours on the phone and ignoring you the next day then the case is she is moody.
- 2.Sound files, which come in a variety of formats, are handled differently and inconsistently by different browsers and on different computers.
- 酣然的文件， 哪些进来各种各样的格式， 不同地和不一致地被处理由不同的浏览器和在不同的电脑。
- 3.Previously Haste and Slow effects worked inconsistently, with spells working differently from weapons, and hastens and slows not acting as inverses of each other.
- 1.without showing consistency
- Inconsistently constrained
- discordantly discrepantly inconsistently