- adj. 指示的；表示的
- 1.In this paper, the characteristic and functional mechanism of the surfactant was studied, and property of alkyl indicant drilling fluid was evaluated also.
- 2.Persons with disability are a weak group in whole society. It is an indicant of social harmonization to enhance care for the persons with disability and improve their quality of life.
- 3.Persons with disability are a weak group in whole society. It is an Indicant of social harmonization to enhance care for the persona with disability and improve their quality of life.
- 1.something that serves to indicate or suggest
- 2.a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement) derived from a series of observed facts; can r
- 指标; 指示符; 指示的，指示征状，适应症，适效; 标志;
- quantitative indicant
- attributive indicant
- grouped indicant
- numerical indicant