- ['intrist, 'intər-]
- n. 兴趣，爱好；利息；趣味；同行
- 1.His speech will have interest with us.
- 2.He disclaimed any interest in the plan.
- 3.Cultivating interest of students in learning English is a complete process.
- 1.a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something
- 2.the power of attracting or holding one's attention (because it is unusual or exciting etc.)
- 3.a reason for wanting something done
- 4.a fixed charge for borrowing money; usually a percentage of the amount borrowed
- 5.a diversion that occupies one's time and thoughts (usually pleasantly)
- 6.(law) a right or legal share of something; a financial involvement with something
- 7.(usually plural) a social group whose members control some field of activity and who have common aim
- 1.excite the curiosity of; engage the interest of
- 2.be on the mind of
- 3.be of importance or consequence
- 兴趣; 产权; 利益; 利息，股利;
- compound interest
- 复利; 复利（即以本和利为基础的利率）; 复利息; 复息;
- Accrued interest
- 应计利息; 应得利息; 待付利息; 应收利息;
- leasehold interest
- 租赁权益; 批租土地权益; 批租权益; 承租人权益;
- legal interest
- 法定利息; 法定权益; 法定权益，法定利息; 英语翻译利息;