- [,intju:'mesəns, ,intju:'mesənsi]
- n. 膨胀；肿大
- 1.Approximate solutions were found for the rate of growth of a bubble in the process of intumescence.
- 2.Based on those experiments, a mathematic model of process of intumescence was established with the neglect of the transfer motion of the bubble.
- 3.There are lymph gland inflammation, malignant lymphoma and all kinds of metastatic cancer, which often cause intumescence of shallow lymph gland.
- 1.swelling up with blood or other fluids (as with congestion)
- 2.the swelling of certain substances when they are heated (often accompanied by release of water)
- 膨胀; 膨大; 开始发胀; 发泡;
- intumescence mastic
- intumescence of lava
- 熔岩瘇; 钟状火山;
- Intumescence crystalline lens
- intumesce intumescence swell tumefaction tumefy tumescence