- n. 照射；发光，放射
- 1.Do you agree to use food irradiation to sterilize food?
- 2.For the syntheses of the irradiation environment, the synthetical radiation effect was chosen to study.
- 3.The determination of seed germination rate and germination quality was conducted under the condition of ultrasonic irradiation.
- 1.the condition of being exposed to radiation
- 2.a column of light (as from a beacon)
- 3.(physiology) the spread of sensory neural impulses in the cortex
- 4.the apparent enlargement of a bright object when viewed against a dark background
- 5.(Pavolvian conditioning) the elicitation of a conditioned response by stimulation similar but not id
- 6.(medicine) the treatment of disease (especially cancer) by exposure to a radioactive substance
- 照射; 辐照; 照射，辐射; 辐射;
- chronic irradiation
- 慢性辐射; 慢性照射; 慢性辐照; 长期辐照;
- irradiation time
- deep irradiation
- 深部照射; 深部辐照;
- target irradiation
- 目标辐照; 目标燃耗(辐照);