- adj. 黑而发亮的；墨黑的；黑玉色的
- 1.It was jet-black with a crimson wattle, and it seemed unaware that it was in New York City.
- 2.The jet-black cube was vested in flickering red lights, which syncopated as the machine thought.
- 3.This image is typical of midday lighting, notice how the foreground sand is totally white and the shadow is jet-black.
- 1.a very dark black
- 2.of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal
- 黑玉色的; 漆黑 烟黑; 漆黑 烟黑; 乌亮乌亮的;
- jet jet-black
- as black as one's hat coal-black jet jet-black jetty pitch-black
- The long jet-black crimped hair collocation horse reaching the height of frisette grips skirt