- adj. 神经过敏的；战战兢兢的；紧张不安的
- 1.In the first case, you may have a crisis of confidence, where you get jittery nerves just at the last minute.
- 2.It might be all right to drink one can every now and then, but too much will give you headaches and make you jittery.
- 3.The markets were already jittery after poor US consumer confidence numbers on Friday, which had prompted a sell-off in New York.
- 1.characterized by jerky movements
- 2.being in a tense state
- 抖动; 神经过敏的; 神经紧张; 发抖;
- jittery newborn
- market jittery
- pacifying the jittery mood of his people