- vt. 判断；审判
- 1.The woman was finally judged guilty.
- 2.The Lord judge between me and you.
- 3.The judge showed leniency to the prisoner.
- 1.a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- 2.an authority who is able to estimate worth or quality
- 1.determine the result of (a competition)
- 2.form a critical opinion of
- 3.judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- 4.pronounce judgment on
- 5.put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of
- 法官; 审判员; 大法官; 裁判;
- acting judge
- 代理审判员; 代理审判员 (-:-; 代理审讯员;
- senior judge
- 高级法官; 资历深的法官; 资深法官; 高等法官;
- judge dredd
- 特警判官; 超时空战警; 德拉德法官; 特警判官德雷德;
- bankruptcy judge
- 破产判决; 破产法官; 破产判决 转载请注明来自; 破产判抉;