- n. 野餐；游览
- 1.The blond haired pig kicking hollywood junket was supposed to have a showcase at this year's E3 before 3D Realms were shoveled to the grave.
- 2.An old man, with a junket, but without fishing rod. How do you make it to fish up such a big fish?Look, the fish is still waving its tails in the water.
- 3.Don't forget that HPANA will in attendance at the premiere on Sunday and the press junket and wand/hand/foot ceremony on Monday and will be bringing you all the news.
- 1.dessert made of sweetened milk coagulated with rennet
- 2.a journey taken for pleasure
- 3.a trip taken by an official at public expense
- 1.go on a pleasure trip
- 2.provide a feast or banquet for
- 3.partake in a feast or banquet
- 乳酥; 凝乳食品; 野餐; 公费旅游;
- junket tour
- almond junket
- 杏仁豆腐; 杏仁糊; 杏仁羹;
- Junket dessert
- junket products