- n. 花边；结带；饰带
- 1.This is probably the most common method of lacing normal shoes and boots.
- 2.Many shoe stores recommend Lock Lacing techniques to help prevent slippage, and many people swear by them.
- 3.A more attractive though less flexible variation of Segmented Lacing in which a knot makes the lower segment of shoelace permanently tighter or looser.
- 1.a small amount of liquor added to a food or beverage
- 2.a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a sh
- 3.the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- 栅格桁架; 单缀; 束紧; 系带;
- lacing wire
- 绑扎用铁丝; 系索; 系束穿束线; 系束;
- lacing line
- 收网纲; 穿缚绳; 系帆索; 力索;
- lacing leather
- Lacing Frame