- adj. 好色的；淫荡的；挑动情欲的
- 1.That man used to be a lascivious person.
- 2.Murakami's description on sex is the embodiment of Japan's traditional view of sex and lascivious aesthetic ideas.
- 3.Making a bed naturally actually is very normal physiology reaction, have nothing to do lascivious, want you to want to call you only!
- 1.driven by lust; preoccupied with or exhibiting lustful desires
- 好色的; 挑逗; 好色; 挑 逗;
- randy lascivious amative concupiscent ruttish
- Pure Love Landlord Lascivious Boarder
- prurient lewd lecherous lascivious bawdy
- The virtuous soul of a lascivious woman