- n. 对一侧面的偏重
- 1.Finally, no significant hemispheric laterality effects emerged on any of the WCST variables.
- 2.The laterality of hemispheric function was tested by using Chinesecharacters which were two sets of word pairs that had same phoneme orlooked alike.
- 3.All patients had a 3-month-baseline-seizure count, after which they underwent bilateral hippocampal diagnostic electrode implantation to establish focus laterality and location.
- 1.localization of function on either the right or left sides of the brain
- 2.the property of using one hand more than the other
- 3.superior development of one side of the body
- 边利性; 一侧优势; 偏重; 偏侧化;
- dominant laterality
- laterality cerebral dominance
- laterality discrimination test
- perceptual laterality effect