- n. 倾向，爱好；倾斜
- 1.We come here with the intention of leaning knowledge.
- 2.Over ten thousand people filled the downtown streets, with many more leaning out of their office windows.
- 3.Speech is one thing, but the figure is true that, Wall Street concluded that a left-leaning government to run the business is not an ideal existence.
- 1.an inclination to do something
- 2.a natural inclination
- 3.the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- 4.the act of deviating from a vertical position
- 1.departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal
- 倾斜; 倾斜的; 学习; 意向;
- spontaneous leaning
- leaning lettering
- Leaning Toward
- leaning forward