- leave of absence
- n. leave
- 1.Susan take a two-month leave of absence to finish her dissertation.
- 2.He applied for a leave of absence; She applied for college; apply for a job.
- 3.Students requiring a leave of absence, late or early dismissal are urged to inform their teachers before or after classes.
- 1.the period of time during which you are absent from work or duty
- Leave of Absence
- （准假）：准许学习成绩优良的学生请假一段时间，然后继续学业。; 请假; 休假; 获准的假期;
- Student Leave of Absence
- LOA Leave Of Absence
- grant leave of absence
- Certification for leave of absence