- n. 底饵；分类帐（等于ledger）
- 1.Charlotte Leger of Fallbrook, California, is here for her fourth day.
- 2.Charlotte Leger of Fallbrook, California, is here for her fourth day. She fears her house is lost, like most in her neighborhood.
- 3.A borough of north-central England northeast of Sheffield. A manufacturing center, it is the site of a famous annual horse race, the St. Leger. Population, 81, 900.
- 1.a record in which commercial accounts are recorded
- 2.French painter who was an early cubist (1881-1955)
- 分类帐; 莱热; 雷捷; 勒泽;
- Herve Leger
- 荷芙妮格; 荷芙·妮格;
- Leger line
- 连唱; 连奏; 附加线;
- Saint Leger
- john leger
- 约翰莱; 约翰久;