- [lɔɡ, lɔ:ɡ]
- vi. 伐木
- 1.He logged the timber into 3 foot lengths.
- 2.Training to improve includes keeping a training log.
- 3.I sat down there on a log, and looked out through the leaves.
- 1.a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
- 2.large log at the back of a hearth fire
- 3.the exponent required to produce a given number
- 4.a written record of messages sent or received
- 5.a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- 6.measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to
- 1.enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- 2.cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- 日志; 日志、记录; 原木; 自然对数;
- New Log
- 新日志; 日志;
- log on
- 请求联机; 签入; 登入,连接; 登录, 进入系统;
- sal log
- 流压测程计; 沙尔测程仪; 一种船底计程仪一种水压计程仪; 水压计程仪;
- Log files
- 日志文件; 记录文件; 日志档; 记录档;