- vt. 浪费；使沉溺于；使迷路；遗失；错过
- 1.Many people lost their jobs because of the economic depression.
- 2.We love, we lose, and we die!
- 3.I got nothing to lose if I speak my mind.
- 1.fail to keep or to maintain; cease to have, either physically or in an abstract sense
- 2.fail to win
- 3.suffer the loss of a person through death or removal
- 4.place (something) where one cannot find it again
- 5.miss from one's possessions; lose sight of
- 6.allow to go out of sight
- 7.fail to make money in a business; make a loss or fail to profit
- 8.fail to get or obtain
- 10.fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
- 11.be set at a disadvantage
- 丢失，降低，浪费; 丢失; 失去; 遗失;
- lose heart
- 灰心，泄气; 失去勇气,丧失信心; 失去信心; 丧失勇气(或信心);
- lose track
- 失去联系; 不之所在; 失去...的线索; 忘记;
- lose weight
- 减肥; 瘦身; 体重减轻; 关于减肥;
- lose to
- 败给; 输给，败于; 失去; 输给;