- adj. 卑贱的；地位低的；谦逊的
- 1.The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
- 2.If we were able to discover lowly forms of life like bacteria on another planet.
- 3.When I married, I told my wife Susan about the significant part the lowly pickle jar had played in my life.
- 1.low or inferior in station or quality
- 2.inferior in rank or status
- 3.used of unskilled work (especially domestic work)
- 4.of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- 低的; 位置低下的; 卑贱; 地位卑微;
- Lowly station
- Lowly handmaid
- humbly lowly
- Another head hangs lowly
- 又一颗头颅卑贱地悬挂着; 又一颗头颅卑微地悬挂着; 另一颗头颅低悬着; 另一颗头颅被缓慢的吊起;