- [lʌk'zjuəriəs, -'ʒuə-]
- adj. 奢侈的；丰富的；放纵的；特级的
- 1.Whether had you also imagined you can have a so luxurious shower room?
- 2.However such of luxurious appearance, need a big kitchen equally to load.
- 3.It is packed with luxurious and portable suitcase for the convenient deposit and handling.
- 1.displaying luxury and furnishing gratification to the senses
- 2.rich and superior in quality
- 奢侈的; 奢华的; 非常舒适的; 豪华的;
- luxurious extravagant
- luxurious items
- Luxurious Experiences
- luxurious lamps