- vt. 使……磁化；使……有磁力
- 1.Now comes packed in an elegantly designed box with magnetised cover. The perfect gift for your friends and loved ones.
- 2.It is well known that an imprecisely magnetised ferrite ring is very susceptible to vibrations and quickly loses effectiveness.
- 3.Heart attacks and other vascular injuries could eventually be treated using regular injections of magnetised stem cells, experts say.
- 1.having the properties of a magnet; i.e. of attracting iron or steel
- magnetised material
- uniformly magnetised body
- axially magnetised stator