- [mə,tiəriəlai'zeiʃən; -li'z-]
vt., vi. = materialize
变形： materialised , materialising
- 1.The scientists contend there competence be ways to take value of this materialisation for mending guidance as well as memory.
- 2.Materialisation mediums have been placed on delicate scales and then asked to produced ectoplasm onto another set of fine scales.
- 3.We are ready to pay 85$ as sample charge plus freight charges subject to remittance on materialisation of any order of any model or quantity from you.
- 1.the process of coming into being; becoming reality
- 2.an appearance in bodily form (as of a disembodied spirit)
- 3.something that comes into existence as a result