- n. 改善
- 1.Structure vibration control is of great importance for the melioration of spacecraft dynamic property.
- 2.Last, the essay offer some advice on the reform and melioration of our judicial discretion system in civil action.
- 3.Aimed at the structure characteristic of Jilin melioration flesh cattle, mainly described the key technique of Jilin melioration flesh cattle garment leather.
- 1.the act of relieving ills and changing for the better
- 2.a condition superior to an earlier condition
- 3.the linguistic process in which over a period of time a word grows more positive in connotation or m
- 改良; 改善; 褒义; 语义完义;
- agricultural melioration
- soil melioration
- covering with other soil for melioration
- ameliorate amend improve meliorate melioration mend polish up reform