- n. 中间人；经纪人；调解人
- 1.Think of metasearch engines as the middleman between you and a large group of search engines.
- 2.Both sellers and buyers would do better than in the illegal market, where much of the money goes to the middleman.
- 3.Priced printing to eliminate the middleman <various advertising companies> of huge profits, so that customers can enjoy the cheap printing products.
- 1.someone who buys large quantities of goods and resells to merchants rather than to the ultimate cust
- 2.the performer in the middle of a minstrel line who engages the others in talk
- 3.a person who is in a position to give you special assistance
- 中间商，经纪人; 中间人; 中介人; 中间商,经纪人;
- Remove middleman
- middleman brand
- 中间商品牌; 稱為中間商品牌;
- wholesale middleman
- retailing middleman