- n. 理智，精神；意见；智力；记忆力
- v. forget
- 1.My son can mind the store for me.
- 2.Would you mind if i hurt you?
- 3.Sky is blue and mind is open.
- 1.that which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings; the seat of the faculty of reason
- 2.recall or remembrance
- 3.an opinion formed by judging something
- 4.an important intellectual
- 6.your intention; what you intend to do
- 7.knowledge and intellectual ability
- 1.be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- 2.be concerned with or about something or somebody
- 3.be in charge of or deal with
- 4.pay close attention to; give heed to
- 5.be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- 6.keep in mind
- 介意，反对; 见解; 介意; 心理;
- Mind Machine
- 头脑大激荡; 智力机器; 思考机器;
- mind blindness
- illegal mind
- folk mind