- n. 减轻；缓和；平静
- 1.And we agreed that each of us would take significant mitigation actions and stand behind these commitments.
- 2.Carbon emissions' trading is a mitigation of greenhouse important measures, as well as one of the hot researches.
- 3.All of the major economies have an obligation to commit to meaningful mitigation actions and stand behind them in a transparent way.
- 1.to act in such a way as to cause an offense to seem less serious
- 2.a partial excuse to mitigate censure; an attempt to represent an offense as less serious than it app
- 3.the action of lessening in severity or intensity
- 减轻损失; 水的软化; 缓解; 缓和;
- mitigation agreement
- Noise mitigation
- 噪音缓解; 减低噪音; 减低噪音 环境保护;
- mitigation policy
- Congestion Mitigation
- 拥堵缓解; 电力输送阻塞解除;