- n. 混战；杂乱；打架
- n. confusion
- 1.The White House had no immediate comment on the mix-up .
- 2.In marrying you, she was in this mix-up and might have remained so but for a certain break.
- 3.Materials handling procedures should prevent mix-up between irradiated and non-irradiated materials.
- 1.a mistake that results from taking one thing to be another
- 2.assemble without order or sense
- 3.cause to be perplexed or confounded
- 混乱; 混票; 打法多样;
- mix-up delivery
- The mix-up
- The Medicine Mix-up Small
- The Medicine Mix-up Big