- adj. 有钱的；金钱上的
- a. moneyless
- 1.He Yanjun and his wife, Pang Chunlian, said that for two years they had earned a decent living installing tiles inside the homes of Beijing's newly moneyed class.
- 2.One reason Kim Jong-il went ahead with the currency reform may have been to discipline the nascent moneyed middle class, who could be seen as his political opponents.
- 3.Over the past eight years, around 1m Taiwanese business executives, who form much of the island's moneyed managerial class, have moved to China to run factories there.
- 1.based on or arising from the possession of money or wealth
- 2.having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
- moneyed assistance
- moneyed capital
- moneyed corporation
- moneyed interests