- n. 泥污；混浊不清
- 1.The equipment should cleanse usually, keep it clean, it need not has muddiness and seeper.
- 2.But I think something about my unusual right hand technique has helped me avoid that muddiness.
- 3.The pernicious microbe can break the colloid balance in beer, so as to the early muddiness and precipitation, the off-smell appear so in beer.
- 1.the wetness of ground that is covered or soaked with water
- 2.a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior
- 3.the quality of being cloudy
- 污浊; 混浊不清; 浑浊不清; 泥泞;