- vt. 疏忽，忽视；忽略
- 1.His genius was neglected for several years.
- 2.Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
- 3.We can get it easily, but we always choose to neglect it.
- 1.lack of attention and due care
- 2.the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- 3.willful lack of care and attention
- 4.the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- 5.failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstance
- 1.leave undone or leave out
- 2.fail to do something; leave something undone
- 3.fail to attend to
- 4.give little or no attention to
- 忽视; 疏忽; 忽视、疏忽; 忽略;
- child neglect
- 忽视儿童; 儿童照管不良; 儿童忽视; 儿童忽略;
- benign neglect
- 善意忽视; 善意的忽略; 善意忽略; 善意的忽视;
- wilful neglect
- 故意疏忽; 故意疏忽 公务员事务;
- sensory neglect
- 感觉忽略; 感觉忽视; 释义：感觉忽视;