- number one
- 1.Road traffic accidents are still areas of the various accidents number one killer.
- 2.Obviously there is a professional rivalry between the two of them, but there is no number one driver.
- 3.According to one study of more than 900 women, the number one indicator of unhappiness (aside from work stress) was a lack of sleep.
- 1.a reference to yourself or myself etc.; `take care of number one' means to put your own interests fi
- 2.the first or highest in an ordering or series
- 3.the first element in a countable series
- Number one
- 你的唯一; 自身利益; 拿摩温; 第一号;
- number-one position
- average drilling crews number per one year
- development placed as number-one priority
- number one job